sMeta: credits, thanks, etc.
sMeta is open source software, and wouldn't be possible if not for some great open source software created by others. This page lists the open source software that sMeta uses. Much thanks to all of these projects!
- Java ID3 Tag Library
- For reading ID3v2 tags, sMeta includes a modified version of
Java ID3 Tag Library
which fixes many outstanding bugs with that library.
- Apache's Log4j package is used for logging services.
- Metadata Extractor
- For reading EXIF data, sMeta uses the Metadata Extractor
sMeta was developed with the help of other open source software, including:
- There would be no sanity in the Java world were it not for Ant.
- The fantastic Java IDE.
- Fantastic open source code coverage tool, Emma.
- The one, the only: JUnit.